POSTPONED: Shiatsu level 4, a special year with master Yuichi Kawada
Course dates 2020 (6 consecutive days, Saturday to Thursday): August 1 to August 6 | Course dates 2021: 2 3-day weekends (Friday to Sunday): 19, 20 & 21 March and 23, 24 & 25 April (see Shiatsu level 4 ) | Docent Yuichi Kawada
The 4th and last year is taught by the Japanese Sensei Kawada and treats the eight “Curious” Vessels. The special workings of these meridians (also known as wonder meridians) are studied extensively.
The techniques taught in the previous years are brought together coherently and fluently. The student is expected to be well able to work with and manipulate Ki.
- The anatomical course and workings of the eight Curious Vessels.
- Localising the Curious Vessels and their entrance and connecting points.
- Indication of the acute-, chronic- and source points
- Manipulations and stretchings of the Curious Vessels.
- The connection between the twelve meridians and the eight Curious Vessels
- The relation between Shiatsu and the I-Ching
- Treatment methods for specific symptoms in relation to the Curious Vessels